Colors have a deep impact on our moods and feelings. Studies have shown that colors can deeply impact the perception of individuals experiencing them. It can create a positive ambiance and uplift the mood if chosen correctly in home décor. Each color denotes a certain personality trait which should reflect in your home as well. Choose the color that best defines your personality and the mood you want to create in the room by painting the wall, adding colorful décor items or adding colorful wallpapers. Painting the wall in solid colors can be boring, if you want to add colors in your life choose a colorful wallpaper that can be based on a particular color palette. Find out your color persona with our top décor ideas for a colorful home.
- Red color base wallpaper: Red color denotes energy, aggression as well as passion and love. If you are a go getter then this color is just for you. This color theme also creates a perfect environment for love and romance. You can choose from red heart wallpaper or red rose petals wall murals that can instantly create a romantic atmosphere in your bedroom and add up to the décor of your home.
- Blue color base wall murals: Associated with the color of sky and sea, it produces a calming effect. If you are an introvert person who loves to spend time alone, then blue sea shores or blue sky wallpaper is made for you. Blue is also associated with masculinity, so you can also decorate your bachelor pad in this color theme.
- Green color base wall design: Green is the color of nature, it symbolizes harmony and freshness. If you are a nature lover and would like to bring the nature to your home, then green color themed wallpaper is just for you. Choose from the beautiful Kerala Backwaters wallpapers or Forest wallpaper for your living or bed room and enhance the décor of your home.
- Yellow color base wallpaper: Yellow color is the color of sunshine. It is associated with joy, intellect and energy. If you love sunshine and would like to experience positivity daily in your life then consider a yellow autumn leaves wall mural to add both vibrancy and class to your walls.
- Purple color base wall design: Purple color combines the stability of blue and the energy of red. It is associated with luxury, power and ambition. You can use this color theme in living rooms to compliment your designer furniture or in your bedrooms for a calming effect. Decorate your living rooms and bedrooms with these purple vintage tulips or colorful autumn leaves.
- Orange color base wall mural: A color denoting creativity and joy, the orange color can complement almost any kind of décor which also brings warmth to the room. This color theme is ideal to be used in kitchens or dining area. You can choose from these beautiful wall murals of Forest with orange leaves or this beautiful landscape.
We hope our colorful décor ideas for home are helpful to you in decorating your home. If you have a great décor idea for home in mind, let us know by commenting below.